A former boss of mine had a sign on his door that read, “The floggings will continue until morale improves.”
It was a joke, of course. But how often do we try to motivate ourselves with the whip of internal insults, slurs, and condemnations?
Does telling yourself that you’re “ugly, fat, stupid, and lazy,” really make you want to get up and do your workout, or forgo the potato chips?
This may be tough to hear, but if spoken aloud, your internal dialogue might be deemed verbal abuse.
Sometimes this abuse can go on practically nonstop, every day. What do you think this does to your self-esteem and belief that you can achieve your wellness goals?
Pushing through this line of thinking to create action takes incredible energy and strength, much like rolling a boulder up a hill. And while progress can be made, without changing your underlying thoughts, emotions, and beliefs, one moment of mental fatigue or flagging self-discipline may result in your watching that boulder roll right back down.
The result is you not only regain all the weight you lost, but then some.
Changing your thoughts, emotions, and beliefs about yourself, what you want, and your ability to achieve it helps break this cycle of self-punishment. It creates a boost of momentum that makes your push towards wellness a lot more fun and sustainable.
A general rule of thumb is, “If you wouldn’t say it to a friend, it’s not appropriate to say to yourself.”
Begin treating yourself with the respect you deserve.
- Focus on all the reasons you do want to move your body and eat healthy foods.
- Focus on all the things you are doing to move yourself forward.
- Speak to yourself with kindness and encouragement, and celebrate each small sign of progress.
By doing the internal work along with the external work, you can achieve the body you want.
Together we can do it!
- Are you ready to break the rebound weight-gain cycle once and for all?
- Is it time to let go of fad diets, restriction, and deprivation so you can create a healthy lifestyle you love?
- Are you prepared to finally get the body you want?
INTRODUCING . . .
The Love Your Way Slim Coaching Program
This unique program transforms your mindset, integrates your core values and spiritual beliefs, and hones in on the most powerful actions you can take to make releasing the weight not only easy and satisfying—but fun! (Yes, it really is possible!)
The Love Your Way Slim Coaching Program is THE premier caching program for heart and soul centered women who are ready to create lasting changes to live as the healthy, slim, and sexy woman you want to be!
- You want to feel body confident—in your clothes and out!
- You love eating delicious foods—and want to feel soul satisfied.
- You want to feel energetic and vibrant—fully capable of engaging in every part of your life.
FIND OUT MORE HERE
You are invited to become a member of the Love Your Way Slim Coaching Program with Hanna Goss! For 12 months, you receive top notch support that will transform your body and help you create a lasting lifestyle you love.
This cutting edge program is only open to 5 select soul-centered women who are ready and willing to do what it takes to release the weight once and for all.
Two of the spots have already been claimed! There are only 3 spots left!
Our KICK OFF seminar is January 7, 2013.
I would love nothing more than to see your New Year’s resolution to lose weight—and keep it off—finally become a reality.