While this got a laugh during a group lunch, she’s actually onto something.
When you consider the foundation principle that “Energy Attracts Like Energy,” also known as the Law of Attraction, it becomes clear that focusing on the problem just creates more of the problem.
A subtle mental shift towards something you appreciate is a powerful way to shift the negative catabolic energy generated by looking in the mirror and feeling miserable about what you see.
You will know that you’ve successfully made the shift to a more positive anabolic place when you experience a feeling of genuine appreciation for another part of your body.
A woman I worked with used this technique during her journey to lose 40 pounds. Whenever she caught sight of her stomach, which she judged fat and unattractive, she would quickly shift her focus to appreciating her lean and muscular legs.
I used a similar technique on my own weight-loss journey. Whenever I was conscious of my body, I would turn the song “I Feel Pretty” from the Broadway play, West Side Story, into “I Feel Skinny,” and would play it loudly in my head, letting myself truly feel it.
Imagine the impact that positive anabolic energy is having on your body and overall wellness.
Together we can do it!
I’m offering a FREE tele-class to help you revolutionize your weight-loss resolution (so it finally works)!
Transform Your New Year’s Resolution
to Lose Weight!
Make 2013 the Year
You Finally Get the Body You Want
January 2, 2013, 8 p.m. USA Eastern
In this content-rich seminar you’ll discover:
- The Top 5 Ways You are Unknowingly Sabotaging Your Efforts to Lose Weight
- Why Your Weight is Still a Struggle for You and How to Break the Rebound Weight-gain Cycle Once and For All
- The Surprising Power You Have to Successfully Lose Weight and Improve the Life of You and Your Family
- 3 Easy Tips to Transform Your New Year’s Resolution and Turn it into a Reality
- An Exciting NEW Opportunity to “Love Your Way Slim”
- Plus Much More…
Register today at loveyourwayslim.com/transformyourresolution/ to receive access to this free call.