Have you made a list of things you want to achieve in 2013? Chances are you made a resolution or two.
One of them was probably to lose weight.
Today, you may be fired up to get to the gym or to start that new diet. If so, Woo Hoo! Deciding to change is a huge step. Let’s harness that positive energy you are feeling right now and keep it going!
And if you are dreading being hungry and feeling deprived, and hate the idea of working out, that’s OK. You are where you are. Let’s begin to shift your energy to make your goal more appealing, and thus achievable.
No matter where you are, look at your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs and see if they are supporting your new actions, or if they are setting you up to fail.
For instance, how sustainable will your commitment to workout be if you are thinking thoughts like:
- “I hate exercise.”
- “I hate to sweat.
- “I have to work out perfectly everyday or there’s no sense in doing it.”
- “Exercise is no fun.”
- “I am hating every moment of this.
Those kinds of thoughts will ensure you give up on your resolution.
You can tell by how they make you feel. How much do they fuel your belief that you can meet your goal? What outcome are they pointing towards?
Chances are if you’re thinking thoughts like these, you can’t jump right away to the idea that, “exercise is fun and you love it.” How honest does that feel? So begin by easing up on your thoughts just a little bit.
- “This may be hard, but I really want to meet my goal.”
- “I know when I get this done I’m going to feel better.”
- “I can do anything for 10 minutes.”
- “I don’t have to be perfect, but I do need to be consistent.”
- “I used to love running and playing as a kid. If I don’t love this exercise, I’ll find something else I enjoy.”
- “Each small step I’m taking is moving me closer to my goal.”
- “I’m building endurance and muscle. Tomorrow or next week this will be easier.”
- “I want to do this because I want to be healthy, fit, and slim.”
- “I want the freedom that health brings. I want to love my body—and life.”
Easing up a little on your thoughts feels better and fuels your positive beliefs that you can achieve your goals.
Aligning your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs to support your actions is like turbocharging your ability to meet your weight loss goal.
Pay attention to your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs about your diet and exercise program. Are they moving you where you want to go? If they aren’t, change them to support your goals—and help ensure your resolution becomes reality!
Together we can do it!
Today is the day! Register now for my FREE tele-class to help you revolutionize your weight-loss resolution (so it finally works)!
Transform Your New Year’s Resolution
to Lose Weight!
Make 2013 the Year
You Finally Get the Body You Want
January 2, 2013, 8 p.m. USA Eastern
In this content-rich seminar you’ll discover:
- The Top 5 Ways You are Unknowingly Sabotaging Your Efforts to Lose Weight
- Why Your Weight is Still a Struggle for You and How to Break the Rebound Weight-gain Cycle Once and For All
- The Surprising Power You Have to Successfully Lose Weight and Improve the Life of You and Your Family
- 3 Easy Tips to Transform Your New Year’s Resolution and Turn it into a Reality
- An Exciting NEW Opportunity to “Love Your Way Slim”
- And much more . . .
Sign up for the call now! loveyourwayslim.com/transformyourresolution/
Let me help you make 2013 the year you mark “losing weight” off your list of New Year’s Resolutions forever!
PS I’ll be sending out a recording of the call, so even if you can’t listen live, sign up now!