While I’m in Charleston, South Carolina, this week participating in and presenting at a couple of workshops, I thought I would share a few of my favorite blogs.
This one is from the fabulous Kristin Barton Cuthriell.
Today I will live with integrity.
Today I will reflect on what it is that I truly value.
Today I will make an effort to make my actions match my values and beliefs.
Today I will remind myself that living with integrity brings peace of mind.
Today I will not dwell on mistakes that I have made in the past, but I will acknowledge the lessons that I have learned.
Today I will open my eyes to the good things that surround me.
Today I will pause long enough to appreciate today.
- Suze Orman: How to Be Happy Every Day (everydayhealth.com)
- ‘You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.’ Dr Seuss #quote #inspiration #taolife (the1minuteblogger.wordpress.com)
- inspired by the rain. (belovelive.com)
- Today! (magicalportal.wordpress.com)
- One More (sociallyfitblog.wordpress.com)
- How to get the inspiration (speedupyoursuccess.net)
- Inspiration today (weheartfun.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration: All Is Well… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- 101 Most #Inspiring #Quotes of All Time (kymies3.wordpress.com)
- Inspirational Theme for the Day =) (livethelist.me)
Kristin Barton Cuthriell, M.Ed, MSW, LCSW
Kristin is a licensed psychotherapist and educator currently working in private practice, counseling individuals, couples, and families. She utilizes a hope based cognitive behavior approach to therapy and other empirically validated treatments to help individuals suffering from depression, anxiety, relationship issues, and difficult life transitions. Prior to entering the mental health field, Kristin spent a decade teaching first, third, and sixth grades. She received a BA in Education from Virginia Tech and went on to earn her Master’s in Education and her Master’s in Social Work. Kristin also enjoys speaking and writing and is currently working on a book designed to help people live more fulfilling lives.
You can read her blog at http://letlifeinpractices.com/