I’m happy it’s Friday! I bet most people are, too.
It feels so good that it’s Friday that I want to swell my heart with that emotion and keep that feeling going. The wonderful thing is that the more I look for reasons to be happy, the more reasons begin to appear.
Focusing on how happy I am that it’s Friday has led to these thoughts of appreciation:
- I love and appreciate my wonderful husband who is incredibly supportive in every way you can think of.
- I love and appreciate our two dogs and two cats, who are not only stunningly beautiful, but who are the best company during my long days in front of a computer. They can always make me smile.
- I love and appreciate my family, who I am fortunate enough to really like and enjoy being around. While there is much distance between us, the time we are together is fun and enriching.
- I love and appreciate my friends, who are funny, smart, caring, and incredibly attractive! You know who you are!
- I love and appreciate our home. Not only am I happy to have a roof over my head, but I love that it’s a place I want to be. Aesthetics are important to me and I love that it’s an attractive space.
- I love and appreciate my job. Not only do I appreciate the income, but I am grateful that I love what I do and the people I work with.
- I love that I get to work from home. For an introvert like me, working from home removes a layer of stress and makes me happier and more productive.
- I love and appreciate the beauty of the mountains that I can see from my office window. The view is ever-changing and is so beautiful that it often takes my breath away.
- I appreciate the rain that is falling this morning. It’s keeping our garden beautiful and will allow the tomatoes that are still on the vine to ripen and become delicious.
- I appreciate my body, which is knocking itself out on my behalf to be healthy and vibrant.
- I appreciate my life and the bounty and beauty that I see when I take the time to look for it.
When you notice that you’re happy or feeling good, that’s a great time to harness the principle that Energy Attracts like Energy—also known as the Law of Attraction—and use it to create even more happiness, joy, and good feeling emotions. The good-feeling momentum you create can not only carry you over the weekend, but can help make Monday a happy day, too!
Together we can do it!